SAMCI’s consulting and research services are tailored to our clients' needs, whether these involve a specific problem or building and maintaining comprehensive government relations programs.
Often, clients seek help on an initial project, and then recognize the value of an ongoing relationship.
We work with our clients in the following areas:
- anticipating and responding to government priorities and initiatives;
- building lasting relationships with government officials;
- participating in policy consultations;
- communicating effectively, both on a routine basis and in a crisis;
- creating and supporting industry coalitions;
- helping to register new products;
- supporting government procurement bids.
SAMCI understands the political system, how priorities are set, and how decisions are made. We help reduce the time, expense, and frustration involved in solving problems.
SAMCI is action-oriented. We help our clients get things done — and get results. We monitor, analyze, and interpret government policy for our clients. We take the time to understand our clients’ concerns. We recommend and work with our clients to implement solutions.